Friday, March 7, 2014

BIG CHANGE IN STORE.

As you might have heard. I fell the need to MAKE this post here, on the blog that started it all for me.
for the past few years I've been a one man promotional army, making music and promoting myself to the point my potential has been overlooked and or has briefly been seen. I've released over 20 different projects, from beat-tapes and instrumentals to three albums.

I've also dealt with so much over the past 6 years i have released music, lost and gain things, people, and potential. but now i feel that this turning point for me has become a blessing.

as you may have paid attention, i had a conference call, my first one earlier last week, and i can honestly say this is my biggest announcement to ever been released.

stay tuned.

*Jurai or Die*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers