Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fuck a Resolution.





I'm secure now in my life to actually say these words:
"I don't give a shit."
i don't have to work my ass pff to get attention and or affection anymore knowing i survived another year of Bullshit.
it won't make a difference.
some of you i managed to gain more respect as i feel accomplished on completing my music, and you maybe rewarded on that in the long running plans i have for next year.
some of you decided to cut losses of me while your still on my friends list.
why?
why for the sake would you even consider being around me when you have no respect nor have no appreciation for me? just to be nosy?
#FOHWTBS.
on everything. if you're done with me, you're done with me. simple as that. your "silent treatments" are through.
I'm through wasting time and money and sympathy to some of you who feel im a piece of shit of an existence yet im still on your social media friends list.
I'm only focused on those who keep a relevance to talk to me for now on.
i realize this social world is not important anymore.
and sometimes i may need to remind myself that it isn't still.
i just finished a accomplishment this year i didn't think i would finish this year.
and despite emotion and a medical condition, i stayed on the same path to finish it. (for those who didn't even know what im talking about, read my last post before this one to catch up.)
you can not say a man of my damaged mental capability has not achieved this task before.
i can actually say i have made three projects with a mental condition.
yes im sure there are people who are far worse than me on this earth, but they aren't me. there's the difference.
and while some of you ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT that i have accomplished this objective, those are the one's I'm making sure stick around.
the rest of you who are still on here in social media world, feeling the need to not speak to me at all even outside of the music, who USED to be close to me but changed because i did ONE mistake or so, who feel I'm not worthy of a friend, take a moment to think about what i did in generosity before you judged me.
before you made assumption that i had done good things for something. compare that to maybe the people in this world who did worse to you than what i did.
aside from that, if you don't think im a friend, you can go ahead and erase me from you existence. cause i guarantee I'll be doing the same to you.
no more bullshit is all im asking for 2014.

Masaki Out.

*Jurai or Die*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers