Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Letter To my Dreamgirl......

I'm a simple nerd. I don't have much to offer. I'm new to relationships.
I'm not rich in money, nor am I lavishing at times. Yes I have problems but i am Human. I can't promise you I will have a future with or without you, but I fight for you to make that happen. I can't make you happy, but I would like to be considered for me trying to make you happy. I don't know much about what to say and what not to say, I don't know what to do and not do when your upset and when you want to be alone.
I want you to feel happy, to feel compassionate,and even feel sexy at times, I want you to know that when your with me,you will be always on my mind, every day you wake up, every night you fall asleep. Know I will write songs about you, draw pictures of your beauty, write poems of our love, dream of you, serenade with you, make you feel like your the most important woman in the world to me, Even when you want time to yourself. Know that I want to enjoy every text we give each other, every phone call we have, late night calls we give each other, taking about random things, such as your family, friends, your hometown, your job, even about things that we have in common, like anime, video games, comic books, movies, anything. Know when your gone with friends, I will promise to always be jealous of any man because I want you to know that no man can make you feel the way I do. When you fight with me, I will always be wrong. When we cry, I will always feel compassionate, when your sad, know I will always want to talk to you to understand. I have done all the adventuring I have done, had my fun by myself, I am in the position I want to have fun with you in life. I choose you to make me motivated. To keep me happy, to make me strong. I am happy by myself and with friends, trust me, I love myself, but you can make me feel even more loved. I want that from you. We can go slow in just get to know each other, but I want the chance. I'm not asking for you to love me now, I'm asking for the opportunity to maybe in the future. If you give me the chance. I would like to get to know you, and make you happy, make you feel like the special girl you should always feel. We can just  go from there, i don't mind taking it slow as long as i am given a chance. If your reading this, I just want that chance. So if your interested in my offer, seriously tell me.
This is not an act of desperation, but a bold statement of confidence.
I hope to have that chance.

Thank you,
Raijphinai "Yoku Masaki" Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers