Wednesday, February 22, 2012

EMOtion.... My Closure...

Something i wrote....

"Do I deserve to be here? To exist in this world? Am I just a test from god saying that I shoule be put under a looking glass to be mocked? A chokehold meant to not loved, or adored, or cared? Or should I deserved to be ignored? Is this existence of mine ment to no longer be gain recognition? Or just passed on like it never existed? Like another pasing fade unless something that is important to one that does not care needs something and then is ignored once again?. Should I have to follow and endless cycle of remaining a cellophane despite my unique of a name? Am I doomed to be passed by without a glance no longer? Should I bleed till nothing left to trickle and empty? Will I still be passed by? If my flesh burned, do I deserve to die? If I have hurt one’s heart, should I deserve to be treated like shit? Is it what I deserved from either one or all? I wonder. The days I say I should not exist, when one or many people don’t realize their ability to ignore is making it happen more and more. Its because of this, my request of death forever exists."

if you ever have time, Please listen.



Will stop bugging you since i realize it's getting annoying. plus realized you don't like my pages and posts anymore.

-Yoku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers