Friday, November 12, 2010

#Nittoisstillhere...


Sorry for the delay, but i hope my prof. takes my late homework..
either way alot of things has happened since i wasn't on later the two days due to my family, that's another issue..
#deadthesubject
in any case here is the Beat-P (Beattape EP) that i promised originally in Honor of Professor Hamilton, "Pink & Blue" whether your a fan of sonic or a fan of Prof. Hamilton, you come to appreciate these 5 tracks Chaos Emeralds.
And don't think i haven't heard that new Charles' record which is High Def OD BTW..
also i will be doing some "fine tuning" to "Technocolor" i wanna make sure everyone at least check out my other work before i put anymore new work after this. so you will appreciate my body of work..
#ohioonmynewshit
#ohioonmynewshit
#ohioonmynewshit
Also i've been so busy for college exams as well as doin art requests i had to back track my stuff.. shoutout to Zone-er Chillington who kept me busy wit projects..lol
till then download my newest project above. and if you haven't listen to my other previous work, do it now.

and #HappybelatedbirthdayCharleshamilton.

~Jurai or Die~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers