Monday, October 18, 2010

The Diary of Yue Ayase

Ok, first off let me explain this little project I worked On. First of all this is the first beat tape outside of my “Ruff Cuts” Tapes, which mean these beats are still available to use, But are Exclusively made. This tape was inspired a little of Charles Hamilton’s anticipated/unreleased project, “The Diary of Alison Foster” with a little changes of my own to make it different from Charles’ Project. Here’s the story… 


When R.H./Yoku/Raijphinai fell asleep with the period of Oct 31, 2009, he had awoken in another world, where dark magic had been acquired, and was taught within the period, but within this reality, he was awaken in his true form, that of a young 15 yr old schoolgirl from Japan named Yue Ayase, Who is studying the art using music as magic within the darkness, “she” must find away to learn about this mysterious world, called ”Enternia” and find her niche to break the shackles of darkness, but in the process “she/he” realizes his/her emotions are stripped from Yue’s existence. Determined to find them, she finds out in realization that she is the biological daughter of himself/herself, or Yoku/Raijphinai. But During her Journey, she receives a transmission from an alternate dimension from another girl named, “Alison Foster” who tells her she is the only hope to save the existence of reality, will Yue succeed? Or will her emotions will eternally be Lost? ...


Some of these tracks samples Evanescence, Avril Lavingne (yes, you heard me correctly, some of her stuff isn’t bad….), and some of my own complete work. I Hope You enjoy this as much as I enjoyed working on it, which actually was only for at least two nights to complete this tape surprisingly. Consider this a Halloween gift from me to you, or should I say from me to “Yue”… Take it how you want it.. Shouts to Storm Watkins & Melvin “The Transmitter” Burch, They helped me get my production game back up to speed. Check out their beat tapes out as well, best thing out there since me, I would co-Sign them, but you know how it is. Shouts to Clusoe a.k.a. DJ Smithsonian, who said I should definitely drop this tape. And finally to my inspiration Mr. Charles “Alison Foster” Hamilton… I Hope you at least hear this…
Download below....two different links.....





Version 1: Mediafire



Version 2: Megaupload
Next project: Project Jurai EP a couple More tapes and finally…..”The R.A.V.E.” …...
*Jurai or Die*
-R.H. -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers