Monday, May 10, 2010

My Gift To You....

Im sooo happy im finished with my semester for the spring, so for the moment im hitting back on the beats again, and i am pround to announce i have produced a single for a beautiful new talent named Natasha Breezy Malone. (Here's her page if you wanna check out her music: http://www.reverbnation.com/breezymalone) She's A very talented artist, and i hope the records a HIT! We got one for the record books Ma! The Nightmare & The Street Princess! 
    and as my gift to you all, i also uploaded a instrumental mixtape called "The Ruff Cuts" it features some beats i have made available for use for you and yours. You're Welcome.
Click on the link below to download, and be sure to thank me on either here, my facebook, or my other sites. till then expect more to come During the continuing summertime.

*R.H.* 
R.H. Presents: The Ruff Cuts Instrumental Mixtape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers